Shiva Cafe Mcleodganj Menu backpacking Trippy Cafe in india
Mcleodganj also know as Dhasa or Little Lhasa because of the large population of Tibetans.
Mcleodganj is a perfect combination of cool air, greenery, cold water and hilly areas. If your looking for a 2days and 3nights trip or a weekend trip, this is a great place to visit in a short period of time. Its a small hill station of Dharamshala which is situated in Himachal Pradesh in india. Dharmshala & Mcleodganj is famous for nature’s beauty,greenery and mountains. The Nature lovers will love this place.The culture is completely different from other states of india. The place is famous for handicraft,Thangkas (Tibetan Buddhist painting on cotton, or silk appliqué, usually depicting a Buddhist deity, scene, or mandala) and garments, the main places to shop in Mcleodganj are Temple Road,Jogibara Road and Bhagsu Road, you will find the best handicraft carpets in these markets.
Delhi to shiva cafe mcleodganj
One can go by road,air or train.
Air:- The nearest airport is gaggal airport which is 15km away from Mcleodganj, take a taxi or bus from the airport.
Railway Station:- Nearest station is the kangra valley, approximately 20kms from mcleodganj.
Road:- You can take your own car from delhi which is 470kms approximately via chandigarh.
Things to see in Mcleodganj.
Bhagsu Waterfall,Triund Hill,Bhagsunath temple,Guna Devi Temple,Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts and Dal Lake.
1)Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts:- mcleodganj people arrange a 10 days festival to show there culture including- dance,music and theatre plays.
2) Bhagsunath temple:- The temple of lord Shiva,this temple is near Bhags fall. Outside the temple you will find a kund (pool) to take bath.
3) Bhagsu Waterfall :- This waterfall is 3km away from Mcleodganj, one can hike or take a taxi to reach there.
4) Dal Lake:- A small lake,which is just 3kms away from Mcleodganj, the colour of the lake is lil green and home for many kinds of fishes.
5) Triund Hill :- Simply hire a taxi if you cant hike too much, take a taxi from mcleodganj to galu and from there you can start your trek which is 7km to the peak.
6) Shiva cafe :- This is my favourite cafe, the best place to eat, amazing cafe with a beautiful view. Must go to this place and yes its a trippy cafe. I have taken a small video of the place.
shiva cafe mcleodganj contact number :- +91 80763 60785